Australian stalkers exist

I experienced examples of the Australia authority's stalking, outsourcing the stalking, hiding the evidence of stalking, and intimidation.

Example1:
I had 2x stalkers follow me on 6/5/2023 at night, then scurry away like they were doing something wrong, the authorities hide this by deleting my video of the perps with 2 minutes, and sending undercover van and a cop car with sirens & lights to drive by within 5 minutes.
        
The 2x stalkers were an asian couple with backpacks and light colourful jackets shuffle along and stopped to face me, as I exited a shopping car park in my vehicle.
I stopped & got my camera out, and they take off in the opposite direction that they were facing between some buildings.
I drove around to another entrance to get evidence of them and they hid behind a car then back tacked down the hill they had just walked up.
Then they went back towards between the same buildings that they first came through.
I did not follow them and proceeded straight back to the car park.
        
When I stopped, I then recorded a recap video saying what happened, after about 30 seconds I noticed the camera recording LED was not indicating the camera was recording.
I started recording another recap video of what happened.
A white van arrived facing diagonally at me with lights on within 3 min and its intention appeared to be a blocker & intimidation.
It must have been waiting locally to arrive so fast and a cop car sirens lights drove past within 2 minutes.
Then the white van departed about 30 seconds after the cop car drove past.
        
The camera has had issues before where the stalkers have harassed me and the video files are deleted remotely.
As you can guess, the videos were missing of the stalkers stalking me and/or first recap video attempt, but the 2nd recap video existed.
I remember making sure that the camera was recording while starting recording and while sitting waiting for the stalkers hiding behind a vehicle.
This means the original stalking video must have been deleted, while I was recording the stalking and driving back to the car park and/or recording my first recap video.

After finishing the recap video I quickly got out my laptop to backup the videos, because the camera can be remotely accessed.
If the camera battery died then i would expect a video to exist and maybe corrupt, but the stalking video file does not exist.

They must of had a spotter to see what was occurring which is hard to validate since I was driving behind buildings or
maybe it means they were watching what I see (by stimulating & receiving what my brain receives from my eyes) to be able to respond so quickly.
Later a second emergency vehicle did a drive-by.    

I wonder what did the stalkers/bullies do that was so wrong to stop the recording and delete the file in real time, plus send a white ford van, and send a cop car with lights & siren which were active only as it was passing the shops.
While writing this in my personal log soon afterwards, as revenge their RF weapon (DEW) targeted my mouth tongue pain (like an instant ulcer) + anus hole pain & poo urge for next 1 hour + foot pin pain + swollen ankles + strong fuzzy brain pain + tail bone pain + leg 2x pin pain + stomach gas.
        

Example2:
Stalker in a car was driving towards my side from a side road at a fast speed and did not notice my flashing light while riding my bike  at night on the 8/6/2023.
The driver stopped at the last moment, and the camera video was missing again.
But this time I was lucky to capture the video of the car approaching, since the camera rolled over to another file before they could erase the current file being recorded.
The driver opened his window to say sorry and wave his hand, what a performance.

The stalkers unwittingly gave me evidence that people don't see my flashing bike light and the missing video is due to the stalker bullies being responsible for remotely deleting video files from my camera.

I remember seeing it was still recording both at another following intersection and also checked before passing a white car parked with its lights on & engine running (typical stalker behaviour).
About 20 meters after passing the white car I noticed the camera had stopped recording.
The white car left as soon as I passed by it.

When I got home I noticed that the video was missing for the events just after the car incident up to when I noticed the camera had stopped after passing the white car.
While writing this in my personal log soon afterwards, as revenge their RF weapon (DEW) targeted my  anus hole with pulsing pain + itchy neck + right hip pain.
What did the bullies do that warranted deleting the video file - they did not hit me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Targeted Individual in Australia